The secret of your own heart you can never know;
but you can know Him who knows its secret.
-George MacDonald

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Je t'aime I love you


Anytime is a good time to say, I love you. You don't have to wait for a special day. Let those you love know how much you appreciate them all the time. It strengthens them and ultimately...you.

I found this darling stamp at Hobby Lobby. It was the last one on the shelf waiting just for me. I decided to stamp and glitter using these colors. How I love these shades of blue and red together. Just like the boy and girl under the umbrella, the colors compliment each other so well. That's what a good relationship does --alone a person may be just an ordinary human being...maybe kind of plain... but connect that person with someone of opposite strengths and even weaknesses... together, they make each other shine.

Opposites really do attract. Appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of the people in your life. Your strengths make their weaknesses strong and their strengths may just support where you are weak.

No comments: